K-lite Industries is offering efficient and cost-effective LED bollards with rotationally symmetrical illumination on ground surfaces. The photometric design of these luminaires is based on LED integrated with K-Lite’s precision reflector module. Consistent implementation of new technological developments combined with the highest technical and structural quality have resulted in these state-of-the-art luminaires, which are characterised by high luminous efficiency, extremely long service life, and uniform illuminance. They are available in Ø100 and Ø166 in three different heights to suit the installation site. Their sturdy construction makes them especially suitable for areas where a high level of robustness is required to ensure vandal proof service as in footpaths, entrance areas, driveways, private & public areas, gardens and in landscape architecture.
Powerful Design Powerful light
- Extruded aluminium alloy housing through homogenization for durability and thermal management.
- Stainless Steel hardware gives long life and easy maintenance.
- Silicon gasket used for IP ratings and conforming to the safety and reliability requirements of the products.
- UV stabilized, non-yellowing polycarbonate diffusers for better light transmission, vandal resistance.
- Finished with 60-micron thick polyester based powder coating for uniform deposition and excellent finish.
- CREE / OSRAM / NICHIA make of LEDs (internationally recognized brands with higher lumen output) are used for better illumination and longevity.