K-Lite offers efficient and cost-effective LED bollards with rotationally symmetrical illumination for ground surfaces
The photometric design of K-Lite bollards is based on the LED integrated with K-Lite’s precision reflector module. Consistent implementation of new technological developments combined with the highest technical and structural quality have resulted in these state-of-the-art luminaires.
The luminaires are characterised by high luminous efficiency, extremely long service life, and uniformity in the degree of illuminance. The are available in Ø100 and Ø166, in three different heights, to suit the installation sites. Their sturdy construction makes them especially suitable for areas in which considerable robustness is required to ensure vandal proof service. Application areas include illumination of footpaths, entrance areas, driveways, and other private and public areas.
The K-Lite Advantage
- Extruded aluminium alloy housing through homogenization for durability and thermal management.
- Stainless Steel hardware used for long life and ease of maintenance.
- Silicon EPDM gasket used for IP ratings and conforming to the safety and reliability requirements of the products.
- UV stabilized, non-yellowing polycarbonate diffusers for better light transmission, vandal resistance and UV stabilisation.
- Finished with 60-micron thick polyester-based powder coating for uniform deposition and excellent finish.
- CREE / OSRAM / NICHIA make LEDs, which are internationally recognized brands with higher lumen output are used for better illumination and longevity.