Proper sealing and insulation around windows and doors further enhance energy efficiency by preventing drafts and air leakage. Additionally, advancements like thermal breaks and low-emissivity coatings contribute to maintaining a consistent indoor temperature, optimizing natural lighting, and reducing the need for artificial lighting and climate control.
Lingel windows project in Chandigarh. Ar Rajeev Mahajan
Lingel offers a multitude of options to enhance energy efficiency in home interiors. Our innovative products are not only energy-efficient but also aesthetically appealing. We offer glass conservatories or skylights that seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor spaces while flooding the interiors with natural light. They can also be custom-made to suit individual needs. At Lingel, our fenestration solutions extend to every aspect, including making homes not only more energy-efficient but also visually captivating.
How to Make an Energy-Efficient Glass Conservatory
- For proper insulation, ensure that the walls and roof of the glass conservatory are well-insulated. This helps in maintaining a consistent temperature inside, reducing the need for excessive heating or cooling.
- Using energy-efficient glass with low e-coatings will minimize heat transfer, keeping the conservatory cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Keeping in mind the security factor, we offer Lingel Panzer Glazing.
- Install shading solutions such as roller shutters, venetian blinds, or awnings to control the amount of direct sunlight entering the conservatory, reducing the cooling load in hot weather.
- Roller shutters effectively prevent direct sunlight from hitting the glass, reducing solar heat gain by up to 75%. This reduces the need for air conditioning and cooling systems, thus saving energy.
- The insulating properties of roller shutters help maintain a more stable indoor temperature, reducing the demand for heating in colder months.
- The roller shutter can be manually or automatically operated; options include spindle, motor, and belt. It also provides water tightness and insulation.
Energy-efficient windows and doors not only lower utility bills but also reduce a building’s carbon footprint, making them a vital component of sustainable and eco-friendly architecture.
Dr.h.c.Mario Schmidt, MD, Lingel Windows and Doors Technologies
Lingel’s Shading Solutions
Lingel Glass Conservatory in GermanyTo combat excess heat and maintain a comfortable environment, shading solutions like roller shutters, venetian blinds, or awnings not only offer control over sunlight but also reduce cooling demands in warm weather.
Venetian BlindsThese are another option to block extra heat in. The blinds can be adjusted to control the amount of sunlight entering a room. During hot periods, angle them to block direct sunlight but still allow diffused light. In winter, open them to let in more warmth and natural light. These are highly energy-efficient and provide good insulation and help maintain indoor temperatures.
AwningsThese can effectively block harmful UV rays in the summer, reducing the need for air conditioning. In winter, retract them to allow sunlight to naturally warm your home. Awnings are generally low-maintenance, which means they provide energy efficiency without requiring significant upkeep. Opt for retractable awnings that can be adjusted based on the season or the angle of the sun. This flexibility allows you to maximize energy efficiency. Awnings are perfect if you have more outdoors space and can be integrated into your home’s design for optimal energy efficiency.
Velux Balcony CabrioThis innovation is transforming indoor spaces. With just a simple touch, the indoor environment can effortlessly connect with the outdoors. The Balcony Cabrio opens in seconds, flooding the indoors with natural light and fresh air and with views of the outside through windows that open outwards up to 45°, all while ensuring safety with side banister railings.
Lingel windows project in Goa. Ar Amit Sardessai
Lingel takes the utmost care to create the perfect roof cutout, tailored to your RCC or light steel roofing structure, ensuring a seamless fit. The installation process includes the use of modified European accessories, eliminating the need for any silicone sealant and guaranteeing 100% water tightness. Moreover, Lingel’s Cabrio comes with an impressive 10-year guarantee.
Incorporating these energy-efficient features into homes can lead to reduced energy consumption, lower utility bills, and a more comfortable living environment year-round. Lingel’s expert team provides consultation to customers and ensures that our products are correctly installed.