Zela, a perfect ambience product
Zela emits a pleasant, low glare light, making it perfect for architectural spaces. Available with symmetrical or asymmetrical light distributions and 8 lumen packages, the zela luminaire offers a flexible and cost-effective indirect lighting solution for the creation of ambience.
Zela's housing is made of powder-coated die-cast aluminium, and its canopy is of plastamid, while the flat conical protector is made of polycarbonate. It comes in white colour, while other colours can be supplied on request.
- Low glare thanks to indirect lighting
- Available with 8 lumen packages ranging from 2,000-6,000 lumen
- Symmetrical light distribution for general area lighting or asymmetrical light distribution for the lighting of roads and streets
- Up to 87% savings on energy and maintenance
- Delivered pre-wired to ease installation
- Integrated surge protection 10kV (optional)
Residential streets, Squares and pedestrian areas, Parks, Car parks, Bike paths Dimensions & Characteristics
Designer: Michel Tortel ZELA00 (ZELA) Length (mm) 578 Width (mm) 578 Height (mm) 324 Weight (kg)** 4.9 Tightness level * IP 66 Impact resistance* IK 08 Electrical class* Class I or II Aerodynamic resistance (CxS) 0.054m² * According to IEC-EN60598 and IEC-EN62262 ** Average weight. The max weight is +/- 10 % more but for the exact weight according to the configuration, please contact us.
- Thermix® (for long lasting performance)- The thermal management of LEDs is crucial for a luminaire's reliability to maximise effectiveness and maintain flux over time, several parameters are optimised:
- Thermal compartmentalisation between the LEDs and the control gear
- Direct conduction by minimising the path between the heat source and the outside
- Optimised design of the external heat exchange surface
- Future Proof: Smart Upgradability since LED technology is constantly evolving; both the photometric engine and the gears can be replaced at the end of the LEDs' lifespan to take advantage of future technological developments.