Magnus Film Face Shuttering Plywood
</>Magnus Film Faced Shuttering Plywood is manufactured by using high density timber in ultra modern Hot Presses. As a matter of fact, it is manufactured with CPGL technology to add to the product an extra strength as compared to the ordinary film face ply. The different treatment makes it structurally strong and better bonded. To get the best out of its quality, the plywood is widely being used in the construction of bridges, flyovers, metro projects, ship building, water tanks, cooling towers and highrise buildings requiring maximum strength and security and is ava- ilable in the following dimensions.
Sizes:- 2440 X 1220 MM
Thicknesses: 10, 12, 15, 18, 25, 30 MM
- 23kg - MAGNUS FINE FINISH
- 30kg - MAGNUS TURBO
- 34kg - MAGNUS DENSO
- 36, 38 & 42 kg - MAGNUS FUTURISTIC
- Magnus Film Faced Shuttering Plywood is most effective in RCC Constructions.
- It has a smooth mirror like superior finishing on both surfaces.
- It saves up to 45% of cost compared to other similar products due to its more repetition during shuttering work.
- Its cross laminated structure between Face veneer, Core veneer and the Film again enhance the strength of ply.