Groundbreaking Roofing Solutions for Heat Insulation
Supreme Industries has been on the forefront of introducing path-breaking plastics for myriad applications in diverse industries. The company, established in 1942, offers unique roofing solutions, already popular in the industry.
Supreme's protective packaging division plays the role of a solution provider to clients in diverse industries, specifically in the application areas of Packaging & Cushioning, Insulation and Construction. The division is a part of Supreme group, who is an acknowledged leader of India's plastic industry, handling over 2,50,000 tonnes of polymers annually and having the group turnover in excess of Rs.4,500 crores.
Supreme offers 'INSU and DURA range of products' for roofing and thermal insulation applications.
Supreme's Thermal Insulation Division offers solutions in the following areas:
- Underdeck insulation in PEBs, textile units, malls, airports etc.
- Ducting Insulation in hospitals, shopping malls, airports, PEBs, IT/ BPO etc.
- Pipe insulation for split AC tubings, chiller piping, drain pipes, chilled water lines etc.
- Floor insulation in server rooms, data centres, medical & diagnostic centres, and control rooms for petrochemicals
- Overdeck and wall insulation in commercial buildings, residential buildings, cold storages etc.
'INSUshield' is a non-fibrous, fire retardant ('Class O' in fire propagation and 'class 1' in surface spread of flame), closed cell, tri dimensional chemically cross-linked polyethylene foam. An ideal environment friendly insulation material, with a perfect solution for all your insulation needs for ducts, roofs, pipes, vessels, etc. The divergent advantages of 'INSUshield' are ease of installation, low thermal conductivity and good moisture and vapour resistance preventing microbial growth and optimum condensation protection.
"We strongly recommend that all buildings where human effort is involved or where the process so requires, be insulated for a better working environment & productivity, said Mr. Khanna.
'DURAroofil' (Formerly SIL ROOFIL) are customised, light weight, resilient, soft, polymer based closed cell profiles for PEB structures.